We at Him Samajik Sangathan (Regd.) serve the humanity and nation and our mission is development and service of people .
Him Samajik Sangathan (Regd.) sends clear message to society. Coming together is a begining, keeping together is progress, working together is success_Sangathan is spreading awareness and encouraging people to spare time and insisting them to do something for our nation.
Him Samajik Sangathan (Regd.), Delhi is the right platform to do social services and to explore the values of Himachal. We should not divide into politics and castism. Stand up with Him Samajik Sangathan (Regd.), Delhi, India and express the divinity within you. Its the perfect place to spread the fragrance of love, peace and brotherhood of Himachal in every corner of the world. We are from the land of Gods and Goddesses and we have to lead a positive role so that our BHARAT will soon become VISHWA GURU.
We can do anything or everything together in Sangathan. It is our endeavour that the benefits of schemes of social welfare initiated by the sangathan have a far reaching impact. And we also urge one and all to help in providing momentum to the efforts of Sangathan in achieving its desired goals
Him Samajik Sangathan (Regd.) is helping people of society which fundamentally and radically aims to assist the individuals, groups and community to come up with their complex socio-economic and psychological problems through enabling themselves so that they can solve their problems . By helping themselves and community.
Our target is to make 1 lakh members and your support is needful
1. To bring together all citizens residing in Delhi, N.C.R. and HP on a common platform.
2. To arrange blood donation camps and health checkup camps for needy people.
3. To help people who suffered from natural disasters and motivate the people to take better participation in developing the community.
4. To arrange marriage alliance for Himachali Boys and Girls and arrange mass marriages of poor children.
5. To provide education to poor and orphaned kids amd to link people resources, services and opportunities.
6. To provide financial help for elderly people and poor children.
7. To conduct alcohol/ de-addiction drive and to develop better understanding among the people about the issues and needs.
8. To create a sense of cooperation, integration and unity among the people.
9. To launch necessary reforms in the community for eradication of community evils and to arouse people to work for the welfare of community.